Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Meaningless Q and A.

My good friend and eclectic music fan, Mr. Josh Pincus Is Crying, sent me this meaningless e-mail fluff Q & A. And while I usually make fun of these, this is one that poses some pretty good questions. So, I thought I'd post it along with my responses. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to send it to a friend...or not.


1. Voted Most Likely to:
Perform self-trepanation.

2. Regrets:
Filling this out and putting it on my blog.

3. It’s a Monday, you are tired and don’t feel like working, so you:
Spend all day at the office answering meaningless Q & A e-mails and posting them on my blog.

4. You would prefer to have dinner with:
Andre.

(oooh, art film reference...)

5. If you were going bald, you would:
I am going bald. Just not getting balled. (Ouch!)

6. You lay awake at night, pondering:
I ponder, "Why the hell am I "pondering" and not trying to get some sleep?"

7. If you were forced to share a cubicle, the most important thing you look for is:
Foods that give me the most vile gas.

8. What is most likely to be found in the trunk of your car:
That depends on how the hit goes. Sometimes I have to go get a big butcher's knife from my mother to take care of that "deer who's paw got stuck in the grill..." if you know what I mean. So get lost. It's none of your fuckin' business anyways...

9. Favorite Spinal tap movie moment:
"we had a dwarf knocking over the Stonehenge..." And the mime caterers at the release party, who called their business "Shut Up and Eat!"

10. Based on your work history, the job you SHOULD HAVE right now is:
Held by someone with less experience and less talent.

11. Your imaginary band name is:
Foreskin Matadors